6 inch Beef Tripe for Dogs chews (25 Count)
- HEALTHY AND NUTRITIOUS - 123 Treats Beef Tripe chews are high in protein and are packed with essential Vitamins and Nutrients for your dog to have a healthy diet.
- 100% NATURAL – Our Beef sticks are sourced from free range grass fed cattle.100% natural with NO additives and free of any preservatives, hormones and unhealthy chemicals. It is also great for overall skin and coat.
- GREAT FOR ORAL CARE - Helps promote healthy chewing habits along with better oral health care. This all natural beef tripe twist chew stick with it’s natural grooves and texture, it can help reduce tartar build-up and massage gums from constant chewing.
- PERFECT FOR ALL SIZE DOGS - 123 Treats Beef Tripe chew stick is the perfect training reward for your dog. From puppies to senior dogs, our tasty Tripe chew treats make a great daily snack treat chew.
- SATISFIES DOG'S CHEWING NEEDS - Dog chewing can help divert your dog’s attention away from destructive chewing behaviors and encourage a new positive chewing habit. Chewing is a typical behavior for dogs of all ages. Both wild and domestic dogs spend hours chewing. By providing your dog with all natural Beef Stick chew treats will help satisfy this need.
This wonderful bag of beef tripe comes in a pack of 25 and is 6" in length. You can be sure your dog is getting a healthy treat. These beef tripe chews, which are packed high in protein, low in fat are also 100% all natural and made from free range, grass fed cattle. You don't have to worry about any additives or preservatives. They are also free from any chemicals or hormones.
Your dog's teeth will also get a good cleaning. From the constant chewing of these treats, it will help with the reduction of build up on the teeth like tartar or plaque. The beef tripe's will also help massage gums. Because these beef tripe chews are only 5" in length, they can be given to puppies and senior dogs. So reward your dog with a healthy treat and keep your dog entertained for a while with constant healthy chewing. Always remember to keep an eye on your furry friend while they are enjoying these wonderful treats or any treat that they may chew on.